Monday, 8 November 2010

Home Work for November 3rd 2010

Dominique BEZY



M. Nick SYRKOZA
Director
International Electronic Company France
29 Avenue de Marigny
75008 Paris

November 3rd, 2010


Dear Director,


Regarding your letter I just received, I am really surprised to hear that I am in a shape to quit the company and go to BAM Company. A small enquiry to my colleagues will show you how I fully disagree with the marketing methods they are using and hope will convince you how ridiculous are the rumour that would let me join them if one day I will be eager to leave our Company.

Also I remember you I was fully involved during weeks in the National Electric deal we won last month against BAM; in the case I would like to go with them, I certainly did not make so much effort to let them loose a so big opportunity.

I agree the document you found on internet could be confusing, but I could ensure you I never published it; based on the information it contains, it looks like someone did it to harm me. I will therefore contact a lawyer in order to lodge a complaint as it looks to be the easiest way to find out where this document comes from.

I would then be grateful if you could authorise me to use your letter in my complaint as a proof of the damage this document would have made me suffering.

Yours sincerely,


Dominique Bezy.

No comments:

Post a Comment